Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here we are once again ... the beginning of a New Year.  I was reading a post on FB (Facebook) this morning that stated "it's just another day, nothing has changed".  Not sure what that person was hoping for.  That person is right, in the sense, that nothing has changed, today is another day and with that, for most, including myself, is an opportunity for new beginnings. So, instead of letting that statement discourage me, I am going to grasp this chance for change and fly!


With that being said, I have chosen my One Little Word, inspired by Ali Edwards.  My word for 2012 is INQUIRE.   Inquire definition:  investigate, look into.  One word vs. a full on resolution works better for me.


The reason why I chose this word is because I want to inquire "within".   I want to explore different avenues in my life at this time.  Inquiry can lead me in many directions and I'm ready to have an open mind, trust in the Lord and allow for change when & if it is meant to be.


What's your word for 2012?  


Happy New Year!

No comments: